Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Changes may be around the corner

So, I've been doing a lot of thinking lately and while I still like the "4 legs" part of 4 legs and 2 wheels, I'm not so much feeling the 2 wheels much anymore. Realistically, we both enjoy cycling, but 95% of the time, I only do it to commute to and from work, and The Teacher hasn't been on her bike in months. I don't feel a strong pull to write much about cycling and I think it might be time to change the name of the blog. We're still trying to work out a new name that I like and will encompass more of an overall description of what we will write about, but without being too "corny" as The Teacher puts it.

We will still more than likely keep the 4 legs part because it's a huge part in what we are both passionate about. I however would like to add on to it something about living a better life. I'm becoming more and more interested in local and sustainable food, taking control of the food we eat (i.e. growing and storing), exercise (this will no doubt include some cycling stuff), etc. I would like for this blog to be able to encompass everything in our life including the things that we strive for, and I feel 4 legs and 2 wheels is too specific and hard to elaborate additional topics into.

Maybe it's just me. I hope that everyone that has read the blog in it's current state, either regularly or just whenever, will still continue to frequent it. Hopefully you will take interest in something we're doing or striving towards, or maybe you'll just feel enlightened by expertly written blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment